We offer a wide range of procedures performed at a level of expertise expected from doctors who have undergone a structured postdoctoral training program in small animal surgery.
Our practice is fully equipped and staffed to perform a wide range of surgical procedures in dogs and cats, from the common to the complex.
- Knee surgeries are approximately 70% of what we do:
- Cranial cruciate ligament (CCL)
- TIBIAL PLAEAU LEVELING OSTEOTOMY (TPLO)
- Tibial Tuberosity Advancement (TTA)
- Extracapsular Repair
- just about every knee surgery that has ever been described in the last 50 years.
- medial patellar luxation (MPL)
- Fracture repairs
- Tendon and ligament repairs
- Hip surgeries including
- Triple Pelvic Osteotomy (TPO)
- Femoral Head Osteotomy (FHO)
- Corrective Osteotomy for Limb Deformity
- Herniated disks
- Total Ear Canal Ablation-Lateral Bulla osteotomy (TECA-LBO)
- Salivary Mucocele
- Laryngeal paralysis surgery
- Common cancer surgeries include Mast Cell Tumor (MCT), cancer of the jaw, ear, liver, intestines.
- Extra Hepatic Portosystemic shunts (or Liver Shunts) AMEROID RING CONSTRICTOR
- Tumor removal
- Bladder stone removal
- Patent Ductus Arteriosus (PDA)
- Perineal Hernia
- Most common urogenital surgery: Bladder stones
- Thyroid cancer
Blood chemistry, CBC, cytology, histopathology, myelogram, radiology, stone analysis, urine testing.
There are other procedures that we can perform that are not listed here. Our rule of thumb is that if it is something that should be done/needs to be done and we can determine a reasonable expection on outcome, we will undertake the procedure.